A proctor is the user who works regularly with the students such as a teacher. They will help students register, take the test, and close the session for grading.
The proctor/instructor will
- Instruct student users regarding test procedures.
- Assist student users to register for an assessment class.
- Monitor the progress of the student users during the assessment.
- Resolve problems during the assessment.
- Ensure all users complete the assessment.
- Close the assessment for grading once all students have completed the assessment.