How do I assign a Proctor?
- Proctors must be registered as users in the system and assigned the proctor role. This cannot be done until the online assessment materials have been purchased.
- When materials are purchased, the Executive user purchasing the materials will receive an email with instructions for registering a proctor and their students. This email should be forwarded to the proctor who will be assigned for each class assessment.
- Proctors will visit https://www.nceaifg.com/home.aspx?pagename=registerrole to register by completing the requested information
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Coupon code from the email received by the Executive when the assessments were purchased
- Answer to the basic math problem
- Only one proctor can be registered per assessment class. If additional proctors are needed, please contact support at email@example.com.
- Before giving the assessment, ensure that the proctor has a copy of the email containing the proctor and the unique five-digit class code. Students cannot be registered to take the assessment without this information.
What is a Proctor?
A proctor is the user who works regularly with the students such as a teacher. They will help students register, take the test, and close the session for grading. The proctor/instructor will Instruct student users regarding test procedures. ...
How do I proctor the test?
Ensure time has been allotted to complete both sections (20-30 minutes each) of the assessment. To get started, click on the <Proctor Now> button on the dashboard. If the proctor has been designated for more than one assessment group/class, a list ...
How do I get started with NCEA IFG?
User Workflow Below is the basic flow for purchasing online assessment materials, registering proctors and students, completing the assessment, and viewing reports. • The person who starts the process for the organization will be designated as the ...
What is the NCEA IFG program?
Welcome to the NCEA National Catholic Education Administration (NCEA) Information for Growth (IFG) program. The IFG program consists of a child/youth program called the ACRE (Assessment of Child/Youth Religious Education) and an adult IFG Adult ...
How do I place an order?
Order for Individual Schools/Parishes These instructions apply when a single school or parish is ordering the assessment materials for the use of one organization. Contact client support when purchasing materials for multiple schools and/or ...